We think that creating and maintaining stimulating learning environments are the keys to healthy brain development and learning. Thus, our stringent Quality Control ensures that our centre:
- has a cosy, safe and attractive environment that primarily appeal to young children
- adheres tightly to safety rules and regulations for your peace of mind
- is an open environment that encourage joyous learning through play and positive social interaction that raises student’s self esteem
- is taught by our internally trained and dedicated course instructors that also serve as mentors, offering immediate, direct and positive student feedback for effective learning, without compromising on necessary and consistent discipline to succeed
- provides measurable performance reports that keep track of your child’s improvement, coupled with personal guidance from our course instructors based on individual results, to ensure peak performance and success.